Friday, July 29, 2005

RIP Grandma Groleau

I am very sad to announce that we lost our dear grandma yesterday (Wednesday). It was a rough end and her poor body was ready to join Grandpa Ed in heaven. It's very sad, but we know that she had a wonderful, long life. I think she was 89. I have many great memories of her and am very thankful that my kiddos were fortunate enough to know their great-grandma. We will all dearly miss her. We will be heading up to the UP this weekend for the services.

Family Reunion July 3, 2005

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am so sorry for your loss. When you lose a grandparent it's like a chapter in your family's history has closed. It's great to look back on those fond memories though... and think of the stories you'll have to share with your little ones. God Bless you guys through this tough time.

-Lisa