Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cousin Amie's Wedding on Nahma Beach

Oh my! If you know Nahma Beach, you know the natural beauty that already exists there. Now, add a bunch of chairs, a harpist, and a gorgeous wedding party, and you have the most breathtaking, memorable wedding I've ever been to. Pictures say it all... Enjoy!
*
*
*
*
*
Amie was an exquisite bride!
*
*
The Sand Ceremony - they mixed sand from Nahma Beach and the shores of Traverse City (where Matt is from). How cool is that??
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I am so happy I had a chance to visit with my cousin Matt. He will be heading overseas (to a not-so-friendly place) in the near future. I am so proud of him! I will be praying for his safe return so he can come back and learn how to drive a 4-wheeler properly! (LOL!)
Stay safe Matt!
*
Look! Amie had DAISIES for her wedding!
*
Our dancing Queen and Kings.
*
*
Tatey had a little bit of fun!
*
Congratulations Amie and Matt! We hope your life together is as beautiful as your wedding day was!






No comments: