Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Busy days...

Is it even possible that it is already mid October?? OMG! The days fly by SSOOOOO quickly! Our little peanuts aren't so little anymore! So much has been happening around here. First of all, we had Tatey and Sawyer's 1st day of school. Tate is LOVING school and is SO EXCITED to go EVERY SINGLE DAY! All I can say is - THANK GOODNESS! If that kiddo didn't like school, our lives would be less than happy. He's actually doing very well; to our knowledge he hasn't even decked any kids yet. That is progress! His listening ears have started to work a little more consistently lately around here, too. (OK...I'll shut up now. I tend to jinx myself when I gloat about his progress!)
*
First Day of School Pic
*
*
T-Bone's 2nd day of school. (Please note...he's still smiling! Yah!)
*
Up until today, we have been having HOT weather around here. The past few days were in the mid 80's. That is CRAZY for mid October! We were on the beach for Labor Day weekend this year! AND my mom was on the beach this past weekend and yesterday (October 7 & 8!!). Olive was even swimming in Lake Michigan!
*
Anyhoo...enjoy the pics! I will try to update about all of the kids soon!
* *
*
Sofia's first day of ballet.
*
*
*
*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelli....

I love the picture of the three of them sleeping in the car..that is hilarious. It must have been an exhausting day. Sawyer is like a mini Bob...it's unreal. Great pictures.

Nicole